Patient Registration Specialist
Location : Clinton Township, MI
Job Type : Contract
Reference Code : 15723525
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ Years of Experience
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Category : Healthcare - Support Services
Job Description :
Our client, a major healthcare system, is seeking Patient Registration Specialists to join their team!
Patient Registration Job Responsibilities:
- Face-to-face check in, preregistration,
- Confirms insurance eligibility and collects payments
- Performs new patient registration; updates registration and insurance information
- Acts as a welcoming front door for all patients
Required Qualifications :
Patient Registration Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience with patient registration and insurance eligibility and verification in a hospital or medical office setting
- EPIC experience - preferred.
- ICD-10 - preferred.
- Strong computer skills and working experience with Microsoft Office
For immediate consideration, please email updated resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org